Here are a few recipes for you to try out this summer!
Sunrise SmoothieThis recipe is a delicious blend of apricot and peach meant to taste like a morning sunrise.
- 1 cup of chilled apricot nectar
- 1 8 ounce container of low-fat peach yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of frozen lemonade concentrate
- ½ cup of chilled club soda
- Combine everything other than the club soda and process for around 30 seconds, until the smoothie is creamy and smooth.
- Gently stir in the club soda and serve quickly.
Nutrition per serving: 130 calories, 0.5 g fat, 0.5 g saturated fat, 43.5 mg sodium, 29 g carbs, 16 g sugars, 1.5 g fiber, 2.5 g protein
Refreshing Pineapple Watermelon Smoothie1 Serving
- ¾ cup of diced and seedless watermelon
- ½ cup of frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries or another berry of your choice
- ¼ cup of almond milk, or more to taste
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Nutrition per serving: 143 calories, 1.4 g of fat, 34.4 g of carbohydrates, 23.4 g of sugar, 6.5 g of fiber, 2.5 g of protein
Avocado Vanilla Bean Smoothie2 Servings
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla bean paste
- 1 frozen large banana
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 14 ounce can of cold, light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until desired consistency.