Thanksgiving is a time for turkey! And Family! And football! And until now, it has probably included a few glasses of delicious wine. Why not mix it up this year with some festive cocktails that will warmly tie all the goodness that Thanksgiving brings, together? And let’s be honest, after grocery shopping, prepping, serving and clean up, you’ll be glad you have these cocktail recipes on hand. Make a little extra — why not?
Cranberry + Thyme Gin and Tonic
Ingredients; will make 4 cocktails (adjust accordingly)
3/4 cup fresh cranberries
1/4 cup white granulated sugar
1/2 cup water
Splash of orange juice
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Fresh English Thyme leaves
In a saucepan, add cranberries, water, sugar, orange juice and vanilla. Allow that mixture to cook for 10-12 minutes, gently pressing the cranberries. Add the thyme and smash with the back of the spoon, too. This mixture will be chunky and loose. Pour the mixture through a strainer, reserving only the syrup.
To make the cocktails, pour one ounce of syrup in a glass, add a few ice cubes, two ounces of gin and tonic to top! Garnish with thyme leaves — totally optional.
Cranberry + Whiskey
1 oz. whiskey
1 oz. ginger ale
1 oz. cranberry juice
Fresh Cranberries for garnish
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake, shake, shake. Strain over fresh ice, and garnish with pretty cranberries.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
Pumpkin Pie Eggnog
Whipped Cream Vodka
Pumpkin Pie Spice
- In a small bowl or plate, mix a few tablespoons of brown sugar and ½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. This will rim your martini glass — YUM!
- But not without the help of your maple syrup… Pour a bit of this on a separate plate.
- Dip your martini glass in the maple syrup, then the brown sugar/pumpkin pie spice mixture.
- Add 1 ½ ounces of whipped cream vodka to your martini glass.
- Add in enough pumpkin pie eggnog and gently stir.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream. (Slice of actual pumpkin pie with your martini, optional, but highly suggested.)
We want to make your life easier! Whether it’s with delicious easy, cocktail recipes or with eco-friendly and safe laundry detergent that is just right for your family! And now, we have a laundry detergent to fit a number of different needs — hard water, soft water, cloth diapers? Yep. Active wear? We’ve got you covered, so sit back and relax a bit this Thanksgiving!